Are you a creative communicator that wants to work with some of Northern Ireland’s best-loved brands? Are you a team player that’s bursting with fresh ideas? Are you looking for the next step in your PR & marketing career? We need you!
MCE is recruiting for a client executive or senior client executive to join its award-winning consumer/lifestyle PR and communications team. This is a rare opportunity to work with some of the best brands in the lifestyle PR space in Northern Ireland including, The Merchant Hotel, Bullitt Belfast, Little Wing Pizzeria, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Hennessy, Absolut, The Boulevard, The Junction, Special Olympics Ireland, Centra and SuperValu.
The successful candidate will work on a diverse range of projects and campaigns and will play a vital role in MCE’s growing consumer/lifestyle PR business. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for someone that will play a big part in our future success.
What We’re Looking For:
• A genuine passion for and experience in consumer lifestyle PR, digital communications and marketing
• A minimum of one to two years’ experience. Previous agency experience desirable.
• A creative self-starter, who can work quickly, accurately and hit the ground running.
• A great communicator; on the phone, in person and in written communications.
• Ability to multitask and juggle the demands of multiple clients within a fast-paced agency environment.
• A great team player that’s confident, personable and mature. A good sense of humour also helps.
• A thorough understanding of the media landscape in Northern Ireland, Ireland and the UK, including traditional and digital mediums.
• Faultless writing skills.
• A sociable and amiable member of the team that enjoys networking and attending events.
• IT literate and experience and understanding of digital and social media and content strategy.
• A digital native that’s on top of the latest consumer trends.
• Video filming and editing/MOJO skills
• Experience in the delivery and management of social media marketing
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations and marketing. You’ll also be a creative thinker who is able to articulate ideas effectively whilst working as part of a team to achieve great results.
Role Title: Client Executive/Senior Client Executive (Consumer PR)
Reports To: Head of Consumer PR
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Contract Term: Full Time
To apply, please send a cover letter and C.V. to Sheryll Ormsby Sheryll@mcepublicrelations.com
By Monday 7th May 2018, 5pm.
Share this Post